Mods And Beyond
Main Table of Contents
Wrye Bash Related
When I looked for some old Morrowind mods it took me a bit to find them on alternate sites. I have also found forum posts that provided users with usefull information. However, you will find that most of those posts were not maintained or the sites are no longer available. With none of the links really working the information isn't as usefull. All the links are from these older forum posts except that I have verified that they lead to the information indicated.
I also wondered are there any other sites other then the Nexus and the UESP Wiki for mods and other Morrowind utilities. As I continue to find other websites, tutorials and, Utilities I will list them here.
9.1 - Community Creation Set Fix
9.2 - Modding Websites
9.3 - Morrowind Mods
9.3.1 - CanadianIce
• moddersrealm.com Home of CanadianIce & Howndog
9.4 - Mod Utilities
9.4.1 - Utilities by various authors:
• BSA Browser browse, search, pack, unpack, and register Bethesda Softworks Archive (bsa) files with a user friendly interface.
• BSA Registration Utility -It does the same thing like the old BSAReg, but KINGPIX has released the BSA Registration Utility with some interesting features.
BSA Registration Utility Please note that downloading requires registration.
• Enchanted Editor Is an advanced editor and has a lot of features that other tools doesn't have, but it's old and hard to understand how it works.
• escog This tool is used when you want to get rid of both evil GMST's or harmless GMST's and it's recommended to remove GMST's, but always check the readme first because some mods is cleaned even with GMST's.
• Groundcover Generation Package by Noteless
• LOOT As of v14.6 LOOT Now supports Morrowind
• mlox Is similar to what BOSS is for Oblivion to sort your loadorder.
• Morrowind Plugin Manager Is very easy to use for both installation/uninstallation of mods and it also supports mp3 files, but it doesn't support .7z archives and Wrye Mash has support for both 7z, MP3-files
• TESFaith Is a tool that you use for moving exterior cells from one cell to another cell.
TESFaith 0.95 It's a tool that you use for moving exterior cells from one cell to another cell.
TESFaith 0.97alpha It's a tool that you use for moving exterior cells from one cell to another cell.
• The Elder Scrolls Advanced Mod Editor Is a powerful cleaning tool for modders similar to TES4Edit as a cleaning tool, who use TES Advanced Mod Editor before they release a mod or a patch.
• TES Mod Utility is another tool similar to TESAME, but I don't know if anyone are actually using it.
Obsolete according to the Tes3Mod:Modding UESP Wiki
• TES Plugin Conflict Detector IIRC you can use TESPCD to clean mods, but it's an excellent tool for troubleshooting similar to what TES4Edit is for Oblivion.
• Wrye Mash
Wrye Mash 84 Nexus
Wrye Mash 84 MMH
Wrye Mash 84 is the last version by Wrye Himself
9.4.2 - Ghostwheel's Morrowind utilities and documents:
• BSAPACK Utility (with source code) – command line BSA archive packer/unpacker
• BSA Registration Utility provides automatic registration of the BSA archives (if you're too lazy to edit morrowind.ini)
• TES Rename 1.05 powerful model/icon/texture file rename utility and more :)
• NIF Duplicator 1.0 small helper utility for modders – can automatically duplicate given NIF for several texture files – just read documentation
• NIF Color 1.0 small helper utility that can quickly update ambient/diffuse/specular color light values for all materials in multiple NIF files
• TES Plugin Tool 1.3 - Is a helper utility for the The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind game. ESM/ESP cleaning tool, leveled list merger, object and dialog entry merger and more.
TES Plugin Tool 1.3 - Slightly different CRC accoring to Dragon32
All programs are ZIP archives with text/html file documentation included in the archive. READ IT!
9.5 - Pages containing other tutorials, usefull information and/or utilities
9.6 - Modelling/Texturing tutorials
9.7 - Landscape editor
placeholder for zip
9.8 - General Construction Set tutorials
9.9 - Dialog "How-To" tutorials
9.10 - Quest tutorials
9.11 - Tools
blender_nif_plugin Blender3d .NIF Scripts
9.12 - Credits
Some links are taken from the following posts. Others are simply things I found hunting down the links